Thursday, April 24, 2008

Design for Matthew J. Wagner Fine Photography!

So, I just finished a design I've been working on for Matthew J. Wagner Fine Photography! Matthew was hired to photography a family on vacation to St. John for 6 days, and came to me to create a clean, tropically (if that's a word!) book design. I designed a book a few months for one of my destination wedding couples that got married in Jamaica, so designing this book brought me back. I want to keep with an island theme, so I incorporated fun tropical colors to some of the layout's backgrounds, along with a few embellishments of tropical flowers. This book was a pleasure to design... I love building a story with a mixture of photojournalistic images and gorgeous, epic shots of beautiful scenery.

Click here to view the slideshow of the whole design.

L03

L05

L32

1 comment:

nikki nicole photography said...

love it!!!!!

the color are so bright and the design is so clean!!