Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Niderno Family Holiday Card

On Sunday I fotographed a newborn session for the Niderno Family, who is doing a year long project with us called the Miracle of Life. The project consists of 6 sessions starting with Maternity, newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 mo., and ending with the baby's 1 year pictures. At the end of the project I am going to design a book for the family using images from all 6 sessions to tell the story of the baby's first year of life. This is my first official project of this nature, and I'm so excited to be working with such an amazing family! Here is a holiday card that I've designed for them!

Here is the front of the card:

Niderno Card Front

....and the inside spread:

Niderno Card Inside Spread

and here is the back of the card!

Niderno Card Back

No comments: