Saturday, September 22, 2007

Devon-Anne + Edward's Book

Paul & I shot Devon and Ed's wedding last year at Saint Clements Castle in Portland, CT, right down the street from where I grew up in the little town of East Hampton. Saint Clements is a cool renaissance style castle with a beautiful view overlooking the Connecticut River. Devon is such a classic beauty and Ed is a handsome guy, and they were so fun to photograph. They had such a great "serious" look, which I loved when we were shooting in the gorgeous ivy terrace courtyard. The sun had just went down, and we had this romantic, dark light (if you could give it such a name!) that really created a romantic mood. I love their images and really enjoyed putting together this design of my vision of their day.

1 comment:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Hey Krystal! Amazing job with that album. You are very talented!